We’re bringing Michelle Colussi back to facilitate another weekend Transition LAUNCH Workshop (previously known as Training for Change) because we have been getting quite a few requests from people. So, we invite you to join us. You can find a more informative brochure on our website, plus a poster if you would like to promote this event in your neighbourhood. Thank you to One Straw Society for sponsoring the hall rental.
The next level Transition workshop is THRIVE and that will be held in Gibsons on Saturday April 26th, 2014. Visit our website for more information. Registration for THRIVE will be open soon.
Transition LAUNCH Workshop Saturday March 29th and Sunday March 30th 20149am – 5pm Frank West Hall 1224 Chaster Rd, Gibsons
Transition LAUNCH is a 2 day course, packed with imaginative ways to delve into the practice of Transition.It provides practical tools and know-how on how to set up, run, and evolve a successful Transition Initiative.
- Transition LAUNCH aims at people, who:
- are new to transition and want to evaluate the model and practice to see if it is for them
- are part of a Transition Initiative that is just beginning or about to start
- want additional skills or awareness in how to communicate about peak oil and other reasons to transition,
- fundamental skills around awareness raising,
- fundamental skills in how to set up and run an Open Space event,
- or the basic skills in how to create and run a successful initiating group.
Transition LAUNCH provides: an experience of Transition.
- insight into the early stages of a Transition Initiative.
- a deepening journey into the inner dimension of Transition.
- the opportunity to meet other people involved in Transition initiatives and share experiences, difficulties and successes.
REGISTRATION: visit: www.sunshinecoastintransition.wordpress.com/education Spaces are limited, so please register early.
FOOD:Tea, coffee, juices, water and snacks provided. Please bring bagged lunches.
FACILITATOR: Michelle Colussi A teacher by training and in spirit, Michelle has an extensive background in rural and small town revitalization and multi-stakeholder facilitation & leadership development in the non-profit sector. She is a certified facilitator of the Transition LAUNCH & THRIVE Workshops and is very active in building the Transition Town network in Canada.
Apprentice Facilitator, Leonie Croy will be co-facilitating with Michelle. Leonie is a founding member of Sunshine Coast in Transition and has completed the Transition Train the Trainers course.